A Big Thank you to +Levent KULAÇOĞLU for tell...

A Big Thank you to @Levent_KULACOGLU for telling me about the (new?) Other Attachments feature in Workflow Emails.

I think It’s just what I’ve been needing to allow email recipients to access & Download Full/Hi-resolution photos from my App!

This is GREAT NEWS for many Apps!

TYVM Brilliant Appsheet people @praveen!! SOLVED …for now!

Sir @Levent_KULACOGLU, I was able to get my [Photo1] to attach perfectly TY!, but I also have [Photo2] & [Photo3].

For my Oher Attachements formula, I used =[Photo1],Photo2],Photo3], but that only attaches [Photo1].

I need a formula that will attach all 3 Photos.

If Photo1 is perfect, there might not always be a Photo2 or Photo3 taken.

TYVM!

1 27 1,121
27 REPLIES 27

@Stephen_Mattison I believe you should use it like <<[Photo 1]>>, <<[Photo2]>>, <<[Photo3]>> in that Other Attachments field. I think there is no need for an equal (=) sign there. Just use a comma seperated list with placeholders

@Levent_KULACOGLU

TYVM, but <<[Photo1]>>,

<<[Photo2]>>,

<<[Photo3]>> gives me the below Error, see screenshot… Using [Photo1],Photo2],Photo3] gives me a nice, easily Downloadable/Save do Drive .jpg attachment of just [Photo1], but I need all three photos.

Interestingly, I tried =LIST([Photo1],Photo2],Photo3]) and it gives me a PDF attachment of the entire Email Body Template with all three Photos, but the Photos are NOT downloadable.

I need to have .jpg attachments of all three Photos.

TYTY!

@Aleksi_Alkio No, very sorry, don’t remember, if I saw it I din’t know what I was seeing!!

HAHA!

Will go find it and check it out!!

TYVM Sir Aleksi!

@Stephen_Mattison there is an IFTTT rule which posts images from email attachments to a facebook page you connect to. We were once using it with our ABLE3 page on FB. As AS has an outgoing API connection with IFTTT and Zapier, may be you want to dig it down bud

@Levent_KULACOGLU @Levent_KULACOGLU

An IFTTT to Share Photos to Social sounds great, will dig into it!

If you bump into a walkthrough, please send it my way.

In this IFTTT thingy, it would then be icing on the cake to be able to include a short note, hashtags & URL Link to their websites, etc. This would help track & expand the Sharing, reach & ROI for the App & Workflow. Also, while we’re at this, it would be super-sweet if I could add a custom overlay to every photo taken by this App that would contain Client Branding, message like below photo. Any more bright ideas in there?

HAHA, TYVM!!

@Stephen_Mattison there’s an API doing this Check this out cloudinary.com - Adding watermarks, credits, badges and text overlays to images Adding watermarks, credits, badges and text overlays to images cloudinary.com

@Levent_KULACOGLU

COOL!

Your the BEST!

TYTY!

@Stephen_Mattison here is the IFTTT for you: Maker Webhooks for Facebook connection ifttt.com - IFTTT IFTTT ifttt.com

@Levent_KULACOGLU

Yes Sir! TY, you are a truly a #RealBrosef !!! I’ll follow up and let you know what I come up with.

#TYVM

You’re welcome @Stephen_Mattison , it’s my pleasure to help

@Levent_KULACOGLU

Hey, off topic, but are you Able3 dudes also the AbleBits that makes the awesome Sheets AddOns like Random Generator, Power Tools, Remove Duplicates?

I can NOT live without these AddOns!

@Stephen_Mattison No unfortunately that’s not us

@Stephen_Mattison I haven’t really tried this before but I believe it might work <Start:SELECT(TableName[KeyColumn],TRUE)><<[Photo1]>><<[Photo2]>><<[Photo3]>><>

@Stephen_Mattison

Unlike my partner @Bellave_Jayaram said, I’ll prefer to say: " no, fortunately that’s not us " as we are ABLE3 and we are surely capable of making more powerful ones than those Provided we have time…

@Levent_KULACOGLU

HAHA, cool, just thought I’d ask!

@Stephen_Mattison May I ask this… because you have an option to add more attachments than just one, why do you need to use SORT(LIST(…)) expression? Why don’t you add them one by one?

@Stephen_Mattison It was this post… plus.google.com - Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to dynamically or automatically creat… Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to dynamically or automatically creat… plus.google.com

@Aleksi_Alkio TYVM!!! Translate

@Aleksi_Alkio HAHA, I’m such a dummy!

I should have seen that you can add more Attachments by simply clicking the little + sign right there. The SORT formula does seem to work great, but for some reason it also attaches the image I am using as a header at the top of my Google Doc email body template. This is really not all bad because it is a beautiful photo and one that I would hope my guests would want to also share to their social sites.

Yeap, that’s correct

@Levent_KULACOGLU

<Start:SELECT(Photos[_ComputedKey],TRUE)><<[Photo1]>><<[Photo2]>><<[Photo3]>><> gives this Error below.

@Stephen_Mattison I will investigate and get back to you

@Levent_KULACOGLU

It doesn’t, but It looks like LIST([Photo1], [Photo2], [Photo3]) should give me what I want, says I should get "Value of Photo1, Value of Photo2, Value of Photo3, see screenshot below, but for some reason it switches the attachment to a PDF of the Email Body Template with all three photos, but photos are not downloadable. I suppose I could be happy with only receiving one Photo, but all 3 seems like it should be doable.

TYTY!

@Levent_KULACOGLU

Maybe the App will only send one attachment??

If so, can this be changed to many attachments? TYTY!

Mr @Stephen_Mattison did you see my reply about the image link in another post few days ago?

@Levent_KULACOGLU GREAT NEWS! I think I got this SORTed!!!

HAHA!

SORT(LIST([Photo1], [Photo2], [Photo3])) gives me 1, 2, or 3 separate .jpg attachments! Beautiful! Very Happy!!

I think! Now I need to figure out how to make it easy to Share these Photos to Social Media sites!

TYTY!

Top Labels in this Space