A bug Hello appsheet team, I think I've fou...

A bug

Hello appsheet team,

I think I’ve found a bug in the system. I have a table view from a slice that I want to sort according to two columns, but it is only sorting according to the first one. Or is there a special way to do this?

thanks! Olivia

0 5 410
  • UX
5 REPLIES 5

tony1

@Olivia_Bryanne_Zank Can you give me the name of your app, the name of the slice, the name of the table view, and the columns that you’re trying to sort by? I can investigate.

@tony Hi Tony - the App is called Rosling, slice is Active Assets, the view is a menu view also called Active Assets and the columns are 1) [PO or Invoice Number] and 2) [Buyer]. It’s the [Buyer] column that’s not sorting as

it should

thank you!

tony1

@Olivia_Bryanne_Zank Can you give me the account number or email address that the app belongs to, too?

tony1

@Olivia_Bryanne_Zank It looks like you just forgot to include the Buyer column in the slice. Could you try adding it to the slice’s columns and see if that addresses the issue for you? This is a bug on our end, the editor should not have let you select a column that’s not included in the slice.

Top Labels in this Space