A bug in Charts

Hi all,

https://www.surgeonlk.com/copy-of-soft-tissue-malignant

I am pasting the above link for 2 videos I uploaded temporarily to my personal website, because this forum doesnโ€™t allow video uploads. Here you will see a weird bug in AppSheet. In video 1, you will see that, I have created a chart based on data from a table called โ€œSurgical Logbookโ€. I have used multiple expressions to filter out the data in it in order to build the chart. The user can customise the chart as they want by selecting which variable/variables the chart should show. The chart works fine most of the time. But when I select (A) option from the [Level of Supervision] enum column, the data pertaining to that is shown properly in the Virtual columns (โ€˜Uneventfulโ€™, โ€˜Grade Iโ€™, โ€˜Grade IIโ€™, โ€˜Grade IIIaโ€™ etc.) as you can see, and the chart also gets built accordingly, but after a few seconds the chart details of the (A) option disappear leaving only the other chart details intact.

Video 2 also shows a similar error I noted which I brought in to Steveโ€™s attention yesterday.

Itโ€™d be great if you could shed some light into this behavior. Thank you.

@Aleksi @Steve

0 1 322
1 REPLY 1

Looks like AppSheet has issues when an Enum option is written as ( A ) or ( P ), when I removed the (), it worked okay. You can consider the issue solved

Top Labels in this Space