A Couple Function Questions

Dani_Mittler
Participant III

Is there a function best used for auto filling data? For example, if I enter the SKU from one table I want it to auto fill the company, company logo, product name, and product image.

If that isnt possible I know I saw some functions that limit data in drop downs. ie. After selecting company A the product line will only show their products. I just cant find it again.

And, again Iโ€™ve seen this before and cant find it, is there a function where I can โ€œmoveโ€ information between menu options. When blending is done and hits save the data auto fills the pertinent info for production, then to shipping and so on.

And lastly, is there a function to โ€˜hide rowsโ€™ of a completed task?

0 4 142
4 REPLIES 4

Steve
Participant V

These guys just talk in circles or gloss over the โ€œeasyโ€ stuff. Iโ€™m about to throw in the towel all together. Is there another way to find any useful information? Iโ€™ve literally been stuck on the same problems for weeks.

Other than reading the documentation? Every one of your questions is answered in those docs I replied with.

Ok then Iโ€™m not seeing the same things in the article. It says where to put the expression but no way of knowing what to put there. Iโ€™ve errorโ€™d out so many times today trying to follow documents and videos. Iโ€™m just looking for actual expression not โ€˜there are expression that can be usedโ€™.

Top Labels in this Space