About "an error has occurred" error

lately, while opening the application I get this error “an error has occurred” What is the reason for this?

1 23 960
23 REPLIES 23

There could be many reasons for the message.

Have you changed anything in the app?

Can you paste the complete error message? Most of the time it says exactly why the message is being presented.

I only see this message when opening the application for the first time.

Hmmm, that looks like it might be something before AppSheet app is actually loaded. Make sure that the AppSheet container has been updated. If so, you may need to try deleting the app and re-installing it.

The application is up to date. I uninstalled and reinstalled the result did not change. I do not get this error message every application.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

I see this messages as well from time to time. As well some users. Did you resolve the issue?

Although I reported the problem to support, it was not fixed. The error continues.

I am seeing this error also.

Hello.
I am also receiving the same message.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this. I will also escalate.

Ok. thanks Steve.

hi guys!
any updates on this issue? should i also escalate this issue to the support team by email?
ps. i also keep receiving this error without any reason(as well as my customers)
pps. only at a first app launch too, but if i open another AppSheet app and then back to the first app - error appears again.

I have no update, but I’ll poke the developers to see if I can get something. I would also encourage you to contact support@appsheet.com.

got it, thanks!

We too see this error from time to time.

Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

I get this error occasionally but it goes away quickly, should I contact support @Steve ?

If it’s a problem for you, yes. Contacting support yourself gives the concern more weight than posting in the community.

I am going to contact support but just wondering if anyone got any resolution from support yet.
I had an app that was working fine and now when I add a photo and press Save, I get this error and the App syncs instead of going back to the form so I can’t save photos.
I have reinstalled App but still not working.

Hi @Martina I only received those answers from support:

I understand that occasionally you are receiving the error message in you application, look at it seems like network issue, let me verify you app logs and confirm.

Seems to be it is an intermediate issue, did not found any suspicious information in the audit logs also, so closing the ticket for now.

Of course this didn’t help me. But I can use my apps even with this error message. It seems not to crash the app.

I told them that this error continues on different apps and different devices. I was also referring to this community post. But I didn’t receive any further answer.

Top Labels in this Space