About the COVID-19 category

UPDATE: AppSheet only supports non-PHI use cases at this time

We are currently working on setting up a process to help support the global COVID-19 crisis. If you have an idea about an app, want to help out with the app creation process, or have some ideas about how to help during this time, we’ve set up this COVID-19 category.

We will continue to monitor this category and ask that this be used to post ideas, sample apps, questions, asks for help, announcements, etc. Please use that category to post all COVID-19 related content.

This community has been incredibly supportive in the past and we look forward to working together on this.

7 Likes

Hey I’m in if you need some help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks so much @1minManager!

URGENT!

Hi @JCadence & @1minManager

I Hope appsheet and the community can help.

I’m currently working with a team who are crowd funding and printing a very large number of Prusa Face Shields.

https://www.prusaprinters.org/prints/25857-prusa-protective-face-shield-rc2/files

We are co-ordinating via slack:

https://join.slack.com/t/covid-19volunteersuk/shared_invite/zt-czz3p6vp-6zyuIcrbZBIJw1LdiTbffw

We currently have orders for 3000+ units and are in production on over 80,000 units, with more capacity being added very quickly. I’m about to set up a collection and distribution hub to manage the logistics and we are expecting to have a lot of suppliers and orders to manage.

We are less than 48 hours old and have multiple orders from UK NHS hospitals.

We’re running off a few google sheets and the data is not currently secure, neither is it easy to access/monitor. You can see the various sheets through the Slack forum. If you need a link I can get you one.

Given time I’d be able to set up a number fo apps to manage this data but I don’t currently have time, nor do I know anyone else who is all that capable on Appsheet.

I am hoping the community can help.

If we set this up correctly then it is a system that could be rolled out globally to help with this pandemic. It could help with face shields, masks, ventilators etc. It would need to be easily accessed by individuals and administrators alike, with varying levels of interaction. It’s what Appsheet is brilliant at.

Can anyone help?

Thanks, Tim

I made this app in 2019 to track a disease called “Dengue” and now is being used for COVID-19 by local authorities and some epidemiologysts at DC to stay updated.

The information is collected by doctors with a basic form and with a unique tracking key they can search cases registered before and change each “status” case from SUSPICIOUS or VIGILANCE to CONFIRMED, NEGATIVE, DISCARDED or DEAD. It has a general graph “Tendencia Nacional” that shows the cases growing exponentially day by day and a tendency curve, some states and cities control filters, graphs by gender and case status.

If you’d like to have a copy of the app just leave a comment.
Please consider making a donation, I’ll leave my paypal link down below.
paypal.me/reatcas

Greetings from Honduras, and thanks to AppSheet.

3 Likes

Additional resources posted here

Hi, I want to recommend and want to help out with the app creation process

I am working with a group of volunteers maskfordocs.com whom making PPE for our heroic medical personal. App is used 100% by volunteers delivering masks and shields to hospitals.
Would love to share if anybody interested .

Thank you
Constantin Eizner

Hi @Constantin_Eizner what an amazing project! If you’re interested in sharing this application with the broader community we would encourage you to submit to the COVID-19 category in our sample app marketplace You can find the submission information for this process on our support guide. Keep up the great work and let us know how we can help!

Hi @Fatma_Inceoglu Thank you for jumping in! If you haven’t visited the other links yet, this would be a greta place to start

Thank you so much! Now I can add volunteers!

Constantin

1 Like

Hi! My name is Manuel and I am a beginner on Appsheet. However, in case you need help, please feel free to reach out! Thank you for organizing this!

1 Like

Hi Rene

The app looks good.
I am interested in your app, please assist with the copy

Hi Rene,
Useful and good work on the app. mind if you share a copy of the app.?

Alright, give me your email address to send you a copy.

Hi Rene
Great work indeed. would you mind also sharing with me.
dennixtostorium@gmail.com

I’d be interested in seeing how you set up the dashboard. Thanks man
gerald@sentra.co.ke

Hi Jennifer,
I’ve been doing market research on my app idea for my MSc in entrepreneurship and posted my research (the data my app is based on) onto a COVID-19 support group for people who have had debilitating post viral COVID symptoms since March. They have been really enthusiastic about it. The Facebook group is Long COVID support Group and I can share the feedback I’ve received.

The thread is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/longcovid/?post_id=668280207089644&comment_id=668698977047767&notif_id=1594309916593225&notif_t=group_comment&ref=notif

In other words, I’d like to deploy my natural nutrition app for people recovering from COVID-19 as they have responded very enthusiastically.

I am doing my various research, accounts, marketing and project plans up to 21 August so have absolutely no time to learn more Appsheet before then, but would you advise me on if my idea Hearth qualifies for free deployment for COVID-19 and how to do it please?

Also, I don’t want to be landed with a big bill at the moment as I am not going to launch the final product for my business until March 2021 at the earliest, so would like to have warning to not carry on paying an unforeseen amount each month. I cannot deploy it at all with any last minute surprises. I am fully focused up to 21 August so cannot do much thinking about anything else.

Therefore, I need to know

1. Can I deploy Hearth for people recovering from COVID up to 30 September.
  2. Can I then remove the app so I don’t pay anything until I have sorted out the launch of my business?

If there are any maybes, I don’t have time to process so I can’t work with them. A 2000 word hand in every Friday til 21 August. No processing time spare. And I have dyspraxia so it’s VIP.

Best regards
Sophie