About writing by changing that data to a different page without overwriting the original data

Hello there,
There are 2 pages in a table. With student list and student transfer name. I want to change the location of the student I selected in the student list section. I want this change to be written in the transfer section, not the student list. I tried (LINKTOFORM(“transfer Form”, “firstname1”, [name], “lastname1”, [lastname])) but it overwritten the Student High School data. I hope I was able to explain. Thanks

0 6 117
6 REPLIES 6

Some screenshots of DATA → Columns may help

Hello again,
All screenshots are attached.

I mixed things up
When editing is done on the data in the öğrenci listesi, I want it to transfer the edited cell to the öğrenci naskil without breaking the öğrenci listesi.

This has helped but I’m confused what you are trying to do. You have a table of Liesesi (High school) and a table of nakil (transport). But they seem to contain the same data. So I am struggling to see firstly why you have 2 tables

There are two list, Ogrenci Lisesi and Ogrenci Nakil, in Ogrenci Lisesi there is data i don’t want to change. But there have to be a change of some data but when I work on Ogrenci Lisesi these change have to be on Ogrenci Nakil list.

I’d suggest you create an action button of the following type - " add a new row to another table by using values from this row".

So that it will create a row in Nakil using data from Liesi as the initial values.

Top Labels in this Space