Access AppSheet account settings very slow

When I try to access https://www.appsheet.com/Account/Account, it takes around 5 minutes to open the site. When I switch to a VPN that goes through US, it uses a few seconds. The european server we are directed to are really slow. Are anyone else experiencing this?
This has been a problem for several months.

Solved Solved
2 10 344
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FYIโ€ฆ we had to delay deploying the fix because of ongoing infrastructural changes. If everything goes well, we are trying to deploy the fix in the beginning of next week. Sorry about the delay with this.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Yeah, same ish for me uk based. Its never been particulally fast for some reason.

@praveen maybe this is something specific that someone could look into?

@OliverDahl If you have apps in your account that are very large, the Account page is fetching and checking all of your apps and that is causing it to open slowly. Praveen has created a fix for this, but not 100% sure if itโ€™s released yet.

Aha, I see! Thank you for explaining
But since it is only using around 10 seconds when I connect to a US location using VPN, doesnt it have something to do with the AppSheet servers in Europe as well? @Aleksi

Maybe Praveenโ€™s fix has something to do with that as well. Need to discuss

I noticed this today as well, thanks for reporting

I discussed with Praveen shortly, and the release is delayed with few days.

Hi! Any updates on this fix?

No improvement as far as i experience.
Took me 7 min and 52 sec to open My Account just nowโ€ฆ

Sorry to hear that release didnโ€™t help you. I will ask Praveen to take a closer look why it didnโ€™t.

FYIโ€ฆ we had to delay deploying the fix because of ongoing infrastructural changes. If everything goes well, we are trying to deploy the fix in the beginning of next week. Sorry about the delay with this.

Top Labels in this Space