Action Button in a Table View

I know how to add an Action button to a Edit Form View. But how can I add an Action button to a Table view? The action would be to trigger an event. But I need the button to be in the table/list view.
Thanks.

1 6 1,940
6 REPLIES 6

You can create an action of type โ€œApp: go to another view within this appโ€, and in the โ€œTargetโ€ field, specify LINKTOVIEW() with the name of your view. To make it push specifically to a table or list view, you would just create a new view of that type, and pass the name of that view in through the LINKTOVIEW() expression. Reference the following documentation articles:

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Except for add-new-row, it is not possible to put a data-change action button on a table view. You can only put actions labeled โ€œnot a row-level actionโ€ and navigation actions on table views.

I am also wondering how this could be done, I wanted an inline button in the table view that would perform an action when user click on it.

Is that possible?

Yes it is. You just need to change the settings of the action and don't forget to add that column in your table view 

JuneCorpuz_0-1657294350022.png

This is a solution. Thanks @JuneCorpuz 

Your question is answered by the earlier replies to this topic.

Top Labels in this Space