Action Button need to hide

I am having a action button approve only for the department heads
The user will submit a record for more than one department head
Action button will appear for the corresponding department heads,if one department head approve the action button should not show to them,the remaining department heads should see the action button.
Can suggest some expression ??

Solved Solved
0 13 332
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Oops! Try this instead:

ISBLANK(
  FILTER(
    "log table",
    AND(
      ([Email ID] = USEREMAIL()),
      ([_THISROW].[Record ID] = [Record ID])
    )
  )
)

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

May I ask why are you posting this exact same question again again under the name of different accounts and with different user accounts both in the community and via PM?? Is there a solid reason for that?

I agree that behavior is inappropriate.

Sorry,for this actually i have posted wrongly again in this account also,while upload it was loading for long time .so i post in another account ,unfortunately it has been posted in demo account also,Sorry for this Steve and Levenkt

I am having this action button issue ,could you please help me with this?
Can you suggest any expression?

You will need a way to indicate which department heads should see the button, and to indicate which department heads have given their approval. How are you doing that?

@Steve
Check this out please

When department head click the approve button ,I am adding a new row in log table with their Email ID and current Record ID.

And I am showing the action button to all department head commonly with their Role

In Only if this condition is true:

ISBLANK(
  FILTER(
    "log table",
    AND(
      ([_THISROW].[Email ID] = USEREMAIL()),
    )
  )
)

Steve,its not working for me,the approve button is showing after the new row insert in the log

Oops! Try this instead:

ISBLANK(
  FILTER(
    "log table",
    AND(
      ([Email ID] = USEREMAIL()),
    )
  )
)

Steve the above expression is working,I am facing another issue after the both department head approve the Status Column should change to approve

Can you help me with this.
Suggest any ideas to overcome thisโ€ฆ

Please start a new topic for this problem. Please provide more details in the new post.

Okay steve

Top Labels in this Space