Action Buttons left-aligned

2X_9_937afc04b5e6e102198d4e1ea1f7d495c3a55898.png

It seems that all Action Buttons are now left-aligned in Detail View?

4 4 698
4 REPLIES 4

hru
Participant V

It is, never noticed without your post.

I posted a little about it in this thread:

Iโ€™m not sure if this is a permanent change or not.

Actually, Iโ€™m a little surprised that more creators have not objected in this community. Personally, I tend to be a little conservative in regard to app appearance. In other words, I would prefer an โ€œif it ainโ€™t broke, donโ€™t fix itโ€ approach. Part of the reason is that I make videos illustrating how to use my app. When the design of the app is changed, users see something different from what Iโ€™ve illustrated in a video โ€“ unless I do the video over.

@morgan Any details/thoughts about this?

@morgan

Inline action icon on detail view, are now right- aligned as well.

I m not perfectly sure but I suspect the width of detail view on browser is getting slightly wider than before? Also left and right margin (or padding) of text/paragraph of detail view are getting smaller?

All in all, those revision make the detail view on โ€œmobileโ€ device looks more professional, but the detail view on browser (PC) looks bit ugly to be honest.

There are tons of white space on detail view in general. I m eager to see change in detail view which suit more perfectly to desktop view, like fit width to screen size, responsive to adjust the number of column (currently it is always one column) to utilize the available spaces.

Top Labels in this Space