Action / Change Data - Suggestions Needed

Tim1

I have a table table of jobs, within that table is a column for status and sub-status. There is another column of the change timestamp type that catches the timestamp each time the sub-status is changed. This is used to make sure jobs are retouched every so often. The problem is that each retouch may not warrant a sub-status change to reset the timestamp. Right now the users are having to change to a different sub-status then change back to the previous sub-status to reset the timestamp.

The research I have done, shows that actions cannot be performed of columns that use app formulas. Otherwise that would be the easiest solution.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Solved Solved
0 3 516
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Reza2

You could choose other columns than sub-status which changing their value would reset ChangeTimestamp by adding them to the list of columns in the screenshot below:
1X_a9dd56f55c8423f0294cbdbd7ba85a21c6d50735.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Reza2

You could choose other columns than sub-status which changing their value would reset ChangeTimestamp by adding them to the list of columns in the screenshot below:
1X_a9dd56f55c8423f0294cbdbd7ba85a21c6d50735.png

I have used this many times, but it sure did elude me as a solution to my issue. Such a simple solution, thank you!

Youโ€™re welcome!

Top Labels in this Space