Action “Data: add a new row to another table using values from this row” Image Not Showing/copying

I have an app where I move the data between two different sheets one sheet is connected to another app as well … I change the properties folder to match I even copied the images to a new folder
when I copy a row from either sheet the image doesn’t show, all of the data copies over but no image.

Data is in Google Drive

0 2 548
2 REPLIES 2

Each Image-Type column has it’s own folder location for storing images.

The default is a subfolder of the App’s default folder, named TableName_Images if you don’t set it to anything else.

2X_5_5da50f16012f9e9f96a176764a3d8ea8d46ec78f.png

When you do add an Image/File folder path, it is relative to the App’s default folder. So all paths point to somewhere in that app’s default folder.

You might be able to change the default folder of the second table to use /Table1Name_Images, and share images between two tables of the same app.

But I’m not sure about getting images to show up in a completely different app. Maybe changing the APP’s default folder, but that could mess with a lot of other default locations in the second app.

Another option is storing the full image URL. For instance, the image path:
https://aws1.discourse-cdn.com/business5/uploads/appsheet/original/1X/bc4bd98a69639e584a00a5902edfe2198a71d5b2.png

This would work in any table and could easily be copied between apps.

I had the same problem
I was able to fix it by moving the source sheet to the same folder that contains the images folder

Top Labels in this Space