Action Icon Color Format Rules on Cards

Bahbus

So, this is specific to the Card view.

On Large Card view, highlight color gives a little bubble (for some reason), and text color colors the icon. You can also control the size of the Action Icon with text size.
3X_1_5_154885972339278a91b27d3003d9b32bbc9c40d7.png

On List Card view, however, no format rules apply to Action Icons at all. And also, these icons and the 3 dot menu icon should be default white on dark background.
3X_6_5_654827a2a883cf73126fa5bfc41cc27b49b0950e.png

And lastly, on every other view (that Iโ€™m away of), it is highlight color controls the Action Icon color. I wonโ€™t bother with a screenshot for that.

So, I would like to see List Cards at least be updated to match Large Cards, and preferably that formatting Actions Icons works the same way across the board regardless of view. @morgan is the only one I know that works on UI stuff, so tag, youโ€™re it. Oh, and though it doesnโ€™t matter one way or the other, is it intentional that List Card _Inline views donโ€™t have any padding around each item?

1 4 549
4 REPLIES 4

Bahbus

This piece is still happening by the way. It only seems to affect when there is a single action rather than multiples. @Arthur_Rallu

"On List Card view, however, no format rules apply to Action Icons at all."

@Steve Should we contact Support about that bug, or can you escalate it?

Unfortunately, the bugs on card view never being attended after the view was introduced...  Our request for support always end up in vain  when it comes  to Card View. Card view is possibly still in beta.

Escalated, but don't hold your breath.

Top Labels in this Space