Action not firing consistently on Save

Hello, it looks like the following On Save action is not consistently firing. Its pretty straightforward On Save - Update the stage of the field. What could be preventing it from firing?

0 10 441
10 REPLIES 10

Steve
Participant V

Does the action have an Only if this condition is true expression?

Hi Steve, the action is only whatโ€™s in the image

Steve
Participant V

Just to make sure, the failures occur after a form view is exited by clicking Save, right? We arenโ€™t talking about QuickEdit columns in detail views or actions that update Quote Header rows, right?

Youโ€™re right. Standard form view, Event Actions Form Saved. Youโ€™ve been helping me on the other issue I have here and quite honestly Iโ€™m think this could be the source of the issue.

Its very sporadic as in the other issue - sometimes it works perfectly and sometimes it doesnโ€™t.

Perhaps change In Process to "In Process"?

Yep, tried that earlier and weโ€™ve been testingโ€ฆ

Steve unfortunately my transactions always work so Iโ€™m waiting to hear back from the client. In the meantime, can you help explain the difference between โ€œIn Processโ€ and In Process?

Hi Steve, looks like its still happening. Worst part is users are generating duplicate quotes in hopes of getting one out successfully. Iโ€™ll contact support. Thanks

Without the quotes, there is a chance some or all of the text might be interpreted as function name. With the quotes, thereโ€™s no risk of that.

ok thanks

Top Labels in this Space