Activate an xy background base image from a form

Hello, I need help badly! and hope for answer or clues!
I need to call up the XY background base image after, for example, step/question #5 of a form view, and then after adding a pin, to continue to #6, in order complete the rest of the questions in the form view.

All I could do up to now is to create 2 separate action icons in desk view-- one to call up the XY background base image, and the other, to edit the form.

But I do need to follow a continuous flow in the form view.
Help pls! Much appreciated!

0 9 337
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @Jorge_Carreon I would like to help, but I donโ€™t understand your problem.
Please post a Screenshot of how it is and how it should be

Thanks, I will shortly, am actually going to try tackle it today

Hello!
Thanks again for your help!
When you click on the item in 1.png, it opens a form view which contains another RefList (IsPartOf) form that displays a set of XY pins (3.png). This is working well.
What I would like is to be able to display a full photo of all the same damages shown in 3.png. I am only able to get this full photo of xy pins by clicking on the Lightning icon shown on the right side of 1.png.
Would it be possible to locate this Lightning icon inside the1st or 2nd form, not in the initial for (1.png)?
Much obliged for any concrete solution or any clue!

1.PNG is a Deck View. When you click on an item in a Deck View, it opens the Detail View of this item.
Here you will see the โ€œDamage Detailsโ€ as an inline map view. You see all the Pins and can add more.
Isnโ€™t this the better way?

Hi, what I need is that the single photo of all the pins is activated from inside the Form view, not from the Deck view. Not possible? If only SNAPSHOT() worked with LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW, then my problem is solved
Thanks!

I imagine that you could do this with @MultiTech_Visionsโ€™s trick

Hi, yes Iโ€™ve tried this too but all I get is another list of separate XY pin locations, not one single XY Map of pin locations. How to do? Thanks!

@Jorge_Carreon Iโ€™m not sure if you can have a map inside a form. A single LatLong pin dropper, yes; but an inline view of XY pins shown as a map??? I donโ€™t think that works.

Hi @Jorge_Carreon did you get it solved?
Now I need the same thing

Top Labels in this Space