Add data with 2 Condition to another table

I have some problem with my apps. Anyone some help me please

0 10 611
10 REPLIES 10

There are several steps to get what you want:

1. In โ€œRequest Materialโ€: Create a virtual column concatenating PIC&Material, call this as [PicMaterial]
  2. Make the [SOH ID] as PIC&Material of the SOH table
  3. Create a form saved action of the โ€œRequest Material formโ€ that will add row to another table using value of this row to add PIC dan Material column, with โ€œOnly if this condition is trueโ€ of NOT(IN([_THISROW].[PicMaterial], SOH[SOH ID]))
  4. Make an action to set the column [IN] in the SOH table as formula: SUM(SELECT(Request Material[Qty], [PicMaterial]=[_THISROW].[SOH ID]))
  5. Create a workflow to fire that action for any new added row of โ€œRequest material formโ€.

Dear Heru,

Point 2, i must create a โ€œvirtual columnโ€ too

No need. just make it as initial value of the [SOH ID] and use that as the key.
Almost forgot that there is another steps for the workflow to work, since the workflow will be from โ€œRequest materialโ€ table, which is execute an action on sets of rows. You will need to have a Referenced Rows of : FILTER(โ€œSOHโ€, [SOH ID]=[_THISROW].[PicMaterial])

Dear Heru,

for point 1-5, like this

!Point 1|602x500](upload://oezQVW8iY4expwTxKo0aPHIvRUO.jpeg)

or still wrong with my steps

this point 1

There are several items required to be fixed:

1. to have the SOH table allow for updates and add:

please set the table like:

2. this is not correct: and please make sure that it is an action in the SOH table:

3. This action here should be the name of the new action in the โ€œRequst Materialโ€ with Referenced Rows:

Please check this:

FILTER (โ€œSOHโ€, [SOH ID] = [_ THISROW]. [PicMaterial]) -> where should I put it ?

Dear Heru,

i still not understand with this :

FILTER (โ€œSOHโ€, [SOH ID] = [_ THISROW]. [PicMaterial]) -> where should I put it ?

Dear Heru,

Sorry, iโ€™m revised for point 3-5 like this :

Top Labels in this Space