Add new row row to another table using date from one table

Hi
I’m facing an issue where action/task of adding row to another table using data from one table, that is being triggered by the addition of row to that respective table. The action is working independently but not working as part of the workflow. The keys column in both the tables is respective column ID having initial value UNIQUEID().

Log shows the following error
"Errors": "Error: Perform DataAction 'USD to RAND Stmt' failed because Row having key '05aa63b0' in table 'USD_RAND' in field '_RowNumber' is required to have a value. Error: 'Add Row' Data action 'USD to RAND Stmt' failed with exception Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute. .",

"Errors": "Error: Perform DataAction 'USD to RAND Stmt' failed because Row having key 'c072e79d' in table 'USD_RAND' in field '_RowNumber' is required to have a value. Error: 'Add Row' Data action 'USD to RAND Stmt' failed with exception Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute. .",

Snapshot of Action and workflow are follows

Requesting help pls

Solved Solved
0 4 377
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Issue resolved … the REQUIRED check for column _rownumber needs to be disabled in the table where row needs to be added.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Issue resolved … the REQUIRED check for column _rownumber needs to be disabled in the table where row needs to be added.

Hi, Neeraj. I didn’t find the place to modify the rownumber check. If you can tell the details of the operation it will greatly help. Thank you kindly.

Note that you won’t be able to deselect Required, if _RowNumber is set as the Key column (which is not recommended)

Thank you Marc. I find it.

Top Labels in this Space