Add shopping cart

I am looking to add shopping cart option then the ability to email what is in the shopping cart to a contact. I have tried to look at tutorials do not see anything. I feel like this is a really basic ask. Am I over looking something. I am brand new. Love the app so far.

1 26 4,068
26 REPLIES 26

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

are you looking for something like that?:

Hi can you share it pls

Yes FREDY_ORTEGON. This is similar to what I am looking for. Can you share any additional info how you created the shopping cart?

Lynn

Thanks for reaching out. This looks really close to what I am looking for. I really appreciate you passing along this info. Stay Safe.

Hi Lynn, I had look at the Order Capture sample app. As my understanding, It summarizes the orders from some registered customers (in the app, like Adams, Barker, Cline and Dewitt)โ€ฆThe question is if any technique to use AppSheet to create directly an online shop that allows a customer to select (put in the shopping cart) a product and buy?

Hi @Ekvinay_Sayaraj, in my opinion the idea for a customer facing apps will lead to further question about subscription level in AppSheet, of which will surely doable with a business subscription basis where users need to sign-in.

For your information, you might want to see below post for a typical customer facing apps, specific point#3 below:

Hi @Heru Thank you for your kind reply and excellent information

Hi Lynn:
This link is not working. Could you update the URL?
Thanks.

Thank you

I was expecting a functionality to select multiple items from products list. I would like to add them to new or existing order. I will try.

@Bharath, just read this thread as I was on some other planet for few months. However, Incase you still looking for a sample, Iโ€™ve made a sample app in link here: Add-to-Cart.

Please note that I am using a security filter to consider a different users using the app, and also a temporary table.

Order-Process: There are several ways to add items to the cart.

Order-Result: Ordering and add more item with Notification shown and gone, including add more items.

Repeat-Order, and some other playground stuff Refresh image, repeat the order.

Welcome back!

Hi Heru

Your App is really AMAZING. Thats a LOT of work you put in thereโ€ฆ
I was workign on a similar app and was really lost but found your APP and really got SOoooo many ideasโ€ฆ

I actually have got almost all of it working in my appโ€ฆ BUT i just cannot get the ADD2Cart Button to dissapear immediately once an item is added. My app keeps the Cart icon visible until the app synch process makes the entries to google sheets and then only the icon disappearsโ€ฆ

Coudl you please explain how you achieved this?

Thank you soo much in advance.
Fuzz

Please see action: Only-if-this-conditions is true, where it call for a virtual column with app-formula as below:

Hi Heru

Yes that also I already setup. i made all the settings exactly as you did in your app.

But still it doesnt disappear immediatelyโ€ฆ It only gets disabled after the sync finished.

Perhaps relates to the setting of myCart table (which is acting as a temporary table)?

I am not too sure unless I see the setup of your app.

This is really really amazing!

HAI I AM RASUL
APPSHEET
HOW TO ADD PAYMENT GATEWAY FOR
ORDER PAYMENT
PLS REPLY
MY MAIL
abconlineapp@gmail.com
thanks
rasul

Hi @abcfoodshop_pteltd, Unfortunately, I donโ€™t have any experience for adding a payment gateway for order payment app. It is not natively supported with Appsheet, but maybe try to find ways integrating backend using API (such as stripe, or other).

HI Heru

I had that also set. Only difference i used USEREMAIL() Instead of DeviceIDโ€ฆ But it tried chanigng with DeviceID also but still effect was sameโ€ฆ

Would you be able to have a look at it for me. I can give you access to my app.

Let me know your contactโ€ฆ PLease reach me directly on:

fazal@mustorem.mv

Thank you

Did you find any solution ? I am having same issue. It only disappear when i sync the app. @Heru

Hi @Rifadm817, if you just copied the sample app and use it, is it showing the same as my gif file or differently?

The copied app works perfect. But it takes like 10 seconds to disappear inside my app that I created.

Sorry thats:
fazal@mustore.mv
or
fazal.mustore@gmail.com

Top Labels in this Space