Add tabs on desktop as an option for dashboard UX

The feature when you can activate the tabs view for mobile with the mobile view is great! I want that same option but for desktop as well. it would allow us to have the menu views be dashboards then have the dashboard work like sub-menus. would really help in making apps that do a lot of things.

most ERP’s work like this so I think it would be a super-competitive feature and would also help me out!

-AK

Status Under Review
44 15 1,161
15 Comments
Jonathan_S
Participant V

What about forcing a certain view on tablet or desktop based on expression. some of our tablet go to tabbed dashboards, some tablets are just out of the constraints to automatically apply this and the normal dashboard appears horribly.

Nico_C

Hi. I’d love that kind of feature (choice of showing tabs or not in desktop view). Very interrested.

Cheers.

Ben_Rix
Participant V

This would be an amazing feature to add.

Markus_Malessa
Participant V

Is this being considered by the Appsheet team? I have a major need for this as if I were to use the standard dashboard view I would have about 8 individual views within a particular dashboard, which is not all that feasible.

Status changed to: Open
Pratyusha
Community Manager
Community Manager

gebrema
Participant II

I think this would be a Wonderfull addition to the Dashboard view

EtienneGrenier
Participant II

is there any update on this feature request...?!... Like other said It would be a wonderful if essentials feature... 

It's so clustered on samll tablet when you have more than 3 views in your dashboard...

Waiting on this... 

thanks in advance 🙂

Status changed to: Under Review
Roderick
Community Manager
Community Manager

dustwhit
Participant II

I agree. Currently, dashboard views on tablets look like a mess. This would be highly valued in my work environment.

AbdullohShams
Explorer

Any news about this feature?

jimdumont
Participant I

Please! 🙏🙏🙏

Rifad
Participant V

Much needed.

AbdullohShams
Explorer

Any news? 

Rifad
Participant V

Any Updates ?

Rifad
Participant V

Hey AppSheet team! Got any updates for us?