Add to Cart (linktoform but select products to include in the form first)

I was trying to make an online ordering app for our store something like mcdonald’s delivery except for groceries. I tried to make it simple by asking for customer details first so the next views/forms should then be pre-filled or pre-filtered by the customer’s name. but i can’t seem to find a workaround with my ‘add to cart’ action which links the products-list view to order-form with customer-id already pre-filled.

also, i am unable to add a pre-filtered view of the cart where customers are able to complete order.

any thoughts will be appreciated. thanks in advance!

0 1 586
1 REPLY 1

Good day. Tell me how you have advanced in this matter, I am also trying to make a similar application, but I have not made any progress. Maybe by joint efforts we can somehow move forward. I still managed to assign a Customer Name on each line of the ordered product, for example through User Settings. But the slice does not work only on this, but when creating an additional User Settings table, it still makes no sense since the data will remain open and anyone can select one or another user

Top Labels in this Space