Adding a condition before triggering an action

teambelair
Participant V

Hi All,

I made a sort of classroom checklist for students to mark tasks they complete. Once they complete all tasks, they are automatically redirected to a form. See below:
2X_8_8b7e7f9ada2cacc5bade1aee62d3331aea92c4ed.gif

I was able to accomplish that with a dashboard where the second view is simply a deck view using a slice that filters out tasks that have been marked completed.
The student clicks on an action to mark its completion. When there is only a single task left I display another action to perform the first action + a redirection. The end user doesnโ€™t know it is another action since I pick the same icon (here I put the US flag to show you).

This works great but I would love to use the swipe right feature to mark task completed instead of the action icon.
2X_d_d4c2cb119d0a6a69d06fc3649a10b3ba08d69f28.gif

The problem is that the swipe can accommodate only one action.

So I canโ€™t use the same trick (ie: same icon for 2 different actions).

Any creative idea on how I can do that?

Thanks!

Solved Solved
0 2 241
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I assume youโ€™re using a grouped action for the second action(when only 1 record is left)?
And youโ€™re hiding/showing between the two with a Behavior condition?
Move the behavior condition from the grouped action, to the navigate action, then have the grouped action fire for every instance. The navigate action wonโ€™t fire if the condition is not met.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I assume youโ€™re using a grouped action for the second action(when only 1 record is left)?
And youโ€™re hiding/showing between the two with a Behavior condition?
Move the behavior condition from the grouped action, to the navigate action, then have the grouped action fire for every instance. The navigate action wonโ€™t fire if the condition is not met.

teambelair
Participant V

@Marc_Dillon: I adjusted the Behavior condition to 0 card left instead of just 1 and moved it to the redirection action condition and itโ€™s working perfect!

Thank you so much!

Top Labels in this Space