Adding Aggregated Numbers to Dashboard

Dear all, any way i can add summary numbers in the Dashboard, it seems in Dashboard i can only add charts, I appreciate any insights on this

3X_b_1_b156e6cfc528f2589546f80ec6935b3e2aeb29ca.png

Solved Solved
0 7 512
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

On one table, there is a column which will calculate the number (total) by appsheet expression.

Then create new virtual field, and push expression into app formula, such as [TotalCall]&" "&โ€œCallsโ€, which will generate the strings.

Then add VC to header to the detail view then push into dashboard.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

I assume you want to have 4 views with these numbers on the Dashboard view. You can do that if you create 4 different detail views with these values.

Thanks Aleksi, would it be possible to provide example on this matter ?

This is sample from my production app where I do have same tricks Alexki introduced to you.

Thanks a lot @tsuji_koichi, this is really great to see, I will test your solution accordingly

Dear @tsuji_koichi, would u help guide how to get the Details view to show 11 Calls for example ? what trick you are using to show 11 calls as the total number of calls ?

On one table, there is a column which will calculate the number (total) by appsheet expression.

Then create new virtual field, and push expression into app formula, such as [TotalCall]&" "&โ€œCallsโ€, which will generate the strings.

Then add VC to header to the detail view then push into dashboard.

thanks for always helping @tsuji_koichi

Top Labels in this Space