Adding Multi Images

Roger_Wareham
Participant III

Does this system allow multi able images (unlimited)
When the user add an image it gives them an option to add another.

0 7 631
7 REPLIES 7

Steve
Participant V

I believe so, if the column is of type EnumList with a base type of Image.

I just tried that and this is the window I get when you select the plus sign under the questions asking for images.
I set the type to EnumList and base type to Image.

3X_e_1_e1d972d15e44ed0f3f08d3140b03536b604f8972.png

Roger_Wareham
Participant III

Steve,
should I contact help-desk on this topic ?

No, Make a Seperate Table Called Images and Ref your Table you want the images in. Make the Ref Column in the Table the images are in Part Of the father table.

Roger_Wareham
Participant III

Jonathan,

I just added a table called images and add a column named 1. Vehicle Scanning Equipment Images
On the image table on the fer this row back to the main table.
The main table created a virtual column named Related Images

on the question which need one or more images taken what should that ref or just stay as images?
I did ref it back to the image table but error out.

The audit has lots of questions which the user would need to add multi-able images on.
Would I need to do for each questions?

I getting a bit lost.
Please help
Thanks

Roger_Wareham
Participant III

Jonathan,

I have got it showing on the view and able to add multiple images, but due to the virtual column is look at the image table data it, it doesnโ€™t attach to the report but to the location.
I need the images to stay with the review.
The review has about 20 question to answers with everyone with possible images added. Those possible images could be 1 or multiple.
Please help, as I want to add more apps but need to get this sorted before move the all the users to this platform.
Thanks for the support and the help.

Hi Roger, are you able to share how you got it showing on the view and able to add multiple images.
I have a RMA table with the 3 photo columns. I want to take multi photo for each column.
I have created a table called image with the 3 photo column. Under the image table, I have ref these 3 photo columns to my main RMA table to the 3 photos.

After setting, I cant seem to add multiple images to that field under my form view. Currently, I am able to post one photo only.
Thanks

Top Labels in this Space