Adding Share Button back on bottom navigation bar

Zee_W
Participant III

Hello, I would like to add the Share Button back to the bottom of the navigation bar. When I turn off the system button “Allow five views in the bottom navigation bar”, I can see the Share and Sync buttons on the bottom bar. But when I click on “Save”, my selection isn’t saved.

Can someone help advise? Thanks!

0 2 866
  • UX
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Zee_W

Hope below observation helps you.

When you deselect the option “Allow five views in the bottom navigation bar” and if you have more than 3 views’ buttons selected as primary views in the bottom navigation bar, then the deselection of option “Allow five views in the bottom navigation bar” is obviously and correctly not respected by the editor.

You may wish to remove any view buttons (and move these to may be Menu position) that exceed a quantity of 3 in the bottom navigation bar. Especially please remove any view buttons in the left most and right most positions in the bottom navigation bar. Then deselect the option “Allow five views in the bottom navigation bar” and make an editor save. The editor respects the deselection and you will see share and sync buttons in the bottom navigation bar.

Ah, that was it! I had a view located in the right most position which was preventing the Share and Sync buttons from appearing on the bottom navigation bar.

Thanks very much @Suvrutt_Gurjar!!

Top Labels in this Space