Affiliating prices with a checkbox item

I have a services column with three checkboxes. I need to have prices affiliated with the services to be used in calculating overall cost.for instance service 1 - $100, Service 2 - $150 and Service 3 - $200. Do I need to use a reference table to do this?
Thanks,
Hank

0 6 380
6 REPLIES 6

@Hank_Austin
With the word โ€œcheckboxโ€ are you referring to an ENUMLIST or an ENUM type column for your price list?

Leveling, thanks for the reply.

ENUMLIST

Hank

So users can select more than one price for a particular record. What do you want to achieve? Can you elaborate? How is your gSheet and app are structured on this aspect?

Thank Lavent,

So the idea is like this:

I want to provide the ability for my consultants to capture all of their activities in their app so that they do not need to invoice separately.

They can provide basically four different levels of service based upon the situation. The service will actually be set by the dispatcher on the record for the job. This along with the mileage will be their total cost. I already have the mileage calls worked out. And I may do a start and finish map view later.

So in the one column I have the four different services checkboxes, they are in an ENUMLIST. The service is chosen but I need to be able to associate the price with them to calculate the overall price.

Thanks,

Hank

@Hank_Austin
I got the idea but what happens if you choose 2 prices from that ENUMLIST for a particular record? Provided you can help with a simple screenshot from your spreadsheet and your app, it would help us to understand better.

Sorry typo Levent.

Top Labels in this Space