We all need to breathe and feed ourselves … almost anything can happen in our lives but food can never be in short supply.
I propose this segment as farmers:
- They are generally very distant and the cell phone is the most powerful tool
- Manage inventories, make purchase orders, schedule tasks and tasks, follow-up on machinery maintenance, irrigation, humidity, temperature, wind sensors … etc
- Statistics of product, input and service price markets
- Offer temporary, specialized and scheduled work
- They photograph insects, pests and situations in search of literature or help
This profession and life story feeding and helping us grow are generators of a tremendous amount of data, especially the comparison with past seasons … the future of artificial intelligence will definitely sooner or later be very focused on keeping us fed.
I open this segment because I think we are very focused on fast consumption, which is good! but Appsheet seems to be a concrete solution for them. With some help, interconnection between users and supply and demand, we will all benefit.