+Aleksi Alkio +Simon Robinson I have just sp...

@Aleksi_Alkio @Simon_Robinson

I have just spent 4 hours, splitting my app with the 52 tables into a smaller app, with 32 tables, many of them read-only. The 32 table app references a spreadsheet file with each of those 32 tables only in it. This smaller app takes 31 seconds to sync. My app with the 52 tables in it, now references the spreadsheet with the 32 tables in it, as well as the original spreadsheet which has 52 tables (20 tables that are still referenced). This app syncs in 39-47 seconds. So I have saved 8 to 15 seconds per sync. I was not able to reduce the amount of tables in my smaller app, any more, without crippling the core functioning of my app.

Do you think SQL is my next step, and how much faster will it be?

Simon, which Appsheet parter do you work with?

Cheers,

David.

0 5 467
5 REPLIES 5

I am a partner - appsheet.com - 1minManager - portfolio of mobile apps created with AppSheet 1minManager - portfolio of mobile apps created with AppSheet appsheet.com

Great website Simon!!

I just sent an enquiry through your site.

David.

@David_Ackling-Jones are you considering the cost of a Business Plan? Remember that the SQL feature exists only in Business Plan

@Fernando_Lopez

Yep, I am happy to go with a business plan.

@David_Ackling-Jones

as ABLE3, we are also an experienced partner and would like to help and yet @Aleksi_Alkio is our partner with @Bellave_Jayaram. You can read our customer reviews and testimonials from appsheet.com - Mobile app partner - AppSheet Partner Program page Mobile app partner - AppSheet Partner Program appsheet.com

Top Labels in this Space