Allow Reports to Change Data

Hi! I am trying to have a report change the data of a cell. My problem is that I need this to happen after a certain time and not a certain action. Is that possible?

0 3 448
3 REPLIES 3

I am not exactly certain what you mean when you write โ€œI need this to happen after a certain timeโ€.

A Report can invoke a Data Change action at a specific time you specify. For example, you could invoke a Data Change action each Weekday at midnight, or everyday at noon.

A Report cannot invoke a Data Change action a specified period of time after an update has occurred. For example, a Report cannot invoke a Data Change exactly 1 hour after you have added or updated a record.

In short, the Report runs at a precisely scheduled time. It does not run after a fixed delay following an Add or Update.

You

Sorry for being unclear!

I am fine scheduling it to happen daily, weekly, etc. But getting it to invoke the data change is what Iโ€™m having issues with. I donโ€™t see a โ€œChange Dataโ€ option in the Reaction section under โ€œReportsโ€ as I do with โ€œWorkflowsโ€.

The โ€œChange Dataโ€ option is only available when you specify โ€œForEachRowInTableโ€ in the โ€œCreate Reportโ€ property.

Top Labels in this Space