Looking for some help or ideas on alternate ways/ more efficient ways to do this.
So I have 4 tables.
Table A: Work Orders
Table B: Work Order Line Items (Child Of Table A)
It has a 5 columns:
4. (Virtual Column) Qty Shipped -This column uses SUM(SELECT()) On Table D to find
how many of this ID has shipped.
5. (Virtual Column) Remaining - [Qty] - [Qty Shipped]
Table C. Packing Lists
Table D. Packing Lists Line Items (Child of Table C)
It has a 4 columns:
1. ID (Using ID’s from Table B)
2. Description (Using Description from Table B)
3. Qty (This is how many are shipping on this packing list.)
This all works perfectly fine right now, but I am worried as these tables grow in row count, sync time will be significantly increased. Is there a better way to update Table B with the number that has shipped with an action or workflow?
Any help would be much appreciated.