Amazon new No-code tool - Honeycode

Amazon to release the new tool which will stands as competing one with Appsheet.

Appsheet should be well-ahead against those emerging new tools, but should be cautiously watched how they are. Unable to say black and white stuffs for comparision, unless we carry out hands on testing of new tool.

6 9 1,263
9 REPLIES 9

Watching

Every single cloud seems to have their own…
Google - Appsheet
Microsoft - PowerApps
Oracle - Apex
Amazon - HoneyCode

Fun times…

Indeed.

Hi @Grant_Stead ! Can Power Apps be used as an individual? I tried to open an account but I was not allowed as I decline to keyin my business email.

Thanks.

This is an AppSheet forum. Please stay on topic.

They’ve obviously been very busy behind the scenes to get it to such a professional-looking and functional level, prior to launch. The competition should be good for Appsheet, hopefully spurring Google to invest heavily in the platform.

I looked into honey code yesterday, i believe that they launched their service too early just to get it out, though some features are very nice ( allowing a form to fill multiple tables ) they are still way way behind appsheet. The question now is how fast will they catch up.

I'm glad, of course, that Amazon is doing well, and they are developing all their projects. However, it seems to me that there is no point in using this software for an ordinary user because while you understand this tool, it is easier to use something else. And in general, I love Amazon only for their online store, where I sometimes buy goods. For example, I could even find Custom Golf Tower  that I needed to play golf because I love when I have custom things made especially for me. Well, as it is, I think that this tool will not be popular among people.

Top Labels in this Space