Analysis Of Sync Time

I want to reduce the sync time for my app. How can I get to know which tables, images, formulae are responsible for increasing the sync time? Specifically, is there a tool in the app editor that can provide the breakdown of time taken by the app to perform different functions?

0 7 357
7 REPLIES 7

Iโ€™m curiousโ€ฆ did you search the documentation at all before posting? Or the community?

Because (as the person thatโ€™s answered this questionโ€ฆ maybe 7 or 8 times (literally) in the community) the answers are out there.

3X_8_7_877105df97f3ad6087c284d51d26bc702d871185.jpeg

https://community.appsheet.com/search?q=improve%20sync%20order:likes

@MultiTech_Visions nice collection of resources that you curated there!

Yes I had read some of the articles. But could not find out how I could get details about the time taken by the app to perform different functions.

Moreover, @MultiTech_Visions being part of the Appsheet community, you should have answered in a more professional way.

Regards.

3X_5_5_553fcc677970cc2d606df558a9b692a7dfe79851.gif

3X_2_1_214449853bdb4d91e42ca018ee7b46a82850c6b9.png

This is an ironic statement.

It can get a little frustrating sometimes when I see the same questions over and over, and it doesnโ€™t seem like people gave the search feature of the community a go (which can be like trying to find a needle in a haystack sometimes) - or searched in the documentation, which I know can be overwhelming (or even confusing at times) - but imagine how frustrating it would be to see 500 people asking the same questions (when theyโ€™ve already been answered time and time again).

I can get a little salty sometimes, I do apologize if I upset you in any way.

Itโ€™s all right. I will definitely consider going through the documentation and community threads more often.
I am just a beginner who wants to learn.

Top Labels in this Space