Any easy way to check completion rate among a...

Any easy way to check completion rate among a number of form items?

I decided against using “REQUIRED” in form items, because the inspection team will run back and forth and therefore they may see something belonging to the next page of a form, and they need to change to that next page to take a photo, etc.

If you set fields as required, you can´t change pages unless you filled the form itens on the current page.

On the other hand, not having the REQUIRED, may mean people forgetting to check one or other thing.

Therefore, I wanted a last form on the page with a summary of the completion rate of each form page.

For example… page 2 has 4 questions plus 1 photos space. 3 questions were answered. No photo. I don´t want to make photos a requirement however.

Therefore we would have 75% completion on Page 2.

User can go direction to statistics page, see what form pages have items missing, and navigate to them.

Any way to do that? Easily? Or maybe an idea to solve this problem in another way?

0 1 301
1 REPLY 1

Add one show type field to the beginning of your form. Create a formula which will make the calculations and then convert values as a readable text.

Top Labels in this Space