Any insight on how to use AppSheet on Amazon ...

Any insight on how to use AppSheet on Amazon Fire Tablets?

I bought several specifically for using the app I created for our farm.

I read reviews that said it was easy to strip it down to act like a normal tablet and to add google play store.

Unfortunately, I didnโ€™t research HOW to do it first.

They are so much cheaper than other tablets, and we simply want bigger screens for easier app entry for those huge, rough farmer hands.

Would really not rather having to spend loads extra for more expensive tabletsโ€ฆ

0 3 1,485
3 REPLIES 3

tony1

@Valerie_Visser Does a Fire Tablet have a web browser? If so, you can run your app inside of a web browser. Just copy/paste the share link (โ€œUsers > Links > Browser linkโ€ in the editor).

If you can install Android apps, then the standard install procedure should (in theory) work. Of course, in theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is (Yogi Berra).

Amazon tablets run on Android. You must go into the settings mode and allow other sourcesโ€ฆ If weโ€™re talking about white label

This is the tutorial I used for my fire tablet. lifehacker.com - How to Get Google Play on a Kindle Fire and Install Any Android App You Want How to Get Google Play on a Kindle Fire and Install Any Android App You Want lifehacker.com

Top Labels in this Space