Any known issues with formating icons using f...

Any known issues with formating icons using formulas greater or less than as it does not appear to be working in my app and there are random errors ? I am formatting multiple icons with formulas on the one item to achieve a star rating and it appears they may conflict as the formulas are correct.

0 6 397
6 REPLIES 6

Mike, Iโ€™m somewhat confused. Could you provide more details please?

@praveen

Ah I thought I may not have explained myself well enough !

I have a view where you see the values in a row for a particular code those values for example CP SU and TU (along with others). I have set up format rules to display a red star if CP is less than SU and another rule for a green star if CP is greater than TU (along with other values) and the combined formats appear in a separate column value as a star rating. The issue is that when combining the format rules to display multiple stars the stars that are displayed do not follow the rules.

@praveen additional table screen shot

Iโ€™m not sure the format rules are meant to be additive like that.

@praveen I think I got it working by adding AND() and the other rules. Will let you know as it may be a way to add combined star ratings. If you could check as well that would be great !

Adding @Santiago Iโ€™m not sure that formatting rules are the right way to add star ratings. Ideally weโ€™d want some kind of enum type that gets displayed as a star rating instead.

Top Labels in this Space