Any suggestions?...

Any suggestions?

0 5 360
5 REPLIES 5

You should a two related tables for that Horse record. One for shifts and one for food. You could be able to put these two features into the same table as well.

@Aleksi_Alkio Hi Aleksi, pls have a look at my app - appsheet.com - AppSheet

What I am after is a way to 1. divide a day in three parts: morning, midday, evening and then assign people (horse owners) at each part. And then, trought the webb, display what shift each owner has during a week.

Is that possible? AppSheet appsheet.com

You need to use same kind of ref structure you have already used. When you assign the owner to your shift with the ref, you are able to show list of shifts for each owner. Iโ€™m not sure if you are allowed to show that info through the web, but maybe you have whitelist in your app for that purpose.

@Aleksi_Alkio ok! Do you have any suggestions for the input of owner per shift? The most convenient way would be a calendar view, but I donโ€™t think that AppSheet supports one?

Wellโ€ฆ you can connect Google Calendar and the app and then share that calendar with the owners.

help.appsheet.com - Using Data from Google Calendar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4RP_uHYyCI Using Data from Google Calendar help.appsheet.com

Top Labels in this Space