Anybody know how can i solve this page break ...

Anybody know how can i solve this page break issue in my workflow report?

I would like the whole table to appear on the next page if the space is not enough in the previous page.

0 6 716
6 REPLIES 6

How does the template look like? Sounds like the left column has a dynamic list of items that is stretching its height, am I right?

@Philip_Garrett_Appsh Could we have a control for this?

@Jin_Tan Please create a new table with just 1 cell and put the original table in that new table. Then it will appear on the next page. You can eleminate the border by making it white and the width to 0 pt.

In the templates โ€œTable in Tableโ€ is often the solution

I was completely dreading figuring out how to get the differing length sections in my most recent pdf to not have a page break in the middle of them. I had a whole 3-paragraph new post written up to ask for any advice on something I was expecting to be very difficult. Then this โ€œyour post may be similar toโ€ฆโ€ just barely caught my eye. And this is coming from someone who has already done many a โ€œtable in a tableโ€ strategy. I think I now have 4 nested table levels in this pdf.

Thanks!

โ€ฆphew

Also, an additional tip. Set the container tableโ€™s cell padding to 0 so it doesnโ€™t force the inner tableโ€™s width to be smaller.

Thank you!!!  You solve my problem!!!

Top Labels in this Space