Anyone else notice you can now 'search' and t...

Anyone else notice you can now ‘search’ and then select multiple rows to apply actions? Appsheet is now so much more powerful. No need to create a ‘view’ for every scenario that a staff member may encounter, simply train them to search for the scenario and they can action away.

Best thing, was too see the faces of employees as I showed them this feature and how they can use it to make their jobs easier, and also explaining that I had communicated directly the the Appsheet CEO to raise the issue and show how this feature could be so powerful for our workflows. Truly a happy day for me as a manager.

Cheers Praveen!

Thanks also to @Aleksi_Alkio for helping bring this forward.

Also must say - disappointed with Google and G+, shutting down such a thing means this kind of communication and collaboration in the future may not be possible. Take a leaf out of Praveen’s book!

0 1 288
1 REPLY 1

Thanks @Tom_Graham. Appreciate your engagement with us. Btw, have you seen the new Assistant feature — it may provide more flexibility because you can “search” and “control” using natural language.

Wrt this user community, of course we will carry it forward even after G+ shuts down. We’ll have to migrate it to some other forum platform, that’s all. We’re waiting to see what Google tells us about migration options.

Top Labels in this Space