Anyone know how to auto fill a form with the ...

Anyone know how to auto fill a form with the previous entry’s information as a formula for the Initial Value column of the Columns tab? I’m sure it’s out there, just haven’t figured it out yet.

Also, can I auto-increment a number compared to the previous row’s number in the same column? In other words, when I submit a form, the initial value of the form the next time I open it is, for some columns, the same value as the previous record, and, for other columns, the previous value + 1.

@Kolbi_Christianson Check this example: appsheet.com - Most Recent Value - Initialize forms with most recent value

You should be able to extend that example to put a [Most Recent Row].[Some Column] + 1 formula either in the App Formula or Initial Value.

But beware of the limitations of that approach: https://help.appsheet.com/app-design/modeling-tables-and-columns/is-it-possible-to-create-an-incrementing-number-for-each-record Most Recent Value - Initialize forms with most recent value appsheet.com

This is perfect thanks!!

Got it to work!

hi, do you have sample apps for this? im not familiar with [most recent row] expression. is it the same as select expression?