App definition

Happy new year to you all,
I have an app launcher with approx 10 apps. All the apps open as required, except one. I am receiving this error:

The ITP304StormwaterAboveGround-689755 app did not load successfully. Please contact the app creator.
Unable to fetch app definition. App โ€˜ITP304StormwaterAboveGround-689755โ€™ was not found.

The app in question opens fine on its own, however when trying to open via the launcher it returns the error.
I have regenerated the table, I have removed and relinked the table. I have closed all apps and reopened, I am at a loss as to why this wonโ€™t open as all the apps within the launcher are the same definitions.
Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you in advance

Solved Solved
0 6 879
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Error found. The app name had added digits between the โ€˜=โ€™ and โ€˜&โ€™ in the App URL. My error when establishing the Default App Folder in โ€˜INFOโ€™.

Thanks Aleksi

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Would you please take a printscreen from your spreadsheet where you have that app name.

2X_8_87f7fb73348f0762874d89241ed5630b3b897a42.png

Folder structure.

Error found. The app name had added digits between the โ€˜=โ€™ and โ€˜&โ€™ in the App URL. My error when establishing the Default App Folder in โ€˜INFOโ€™.

Thanks Aleksi

Top Labels in this Space