App not saving and browser just keeps loading

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone is currently having issues with saving changes or restructuring columns in a table.

I have just noticed this issue started about 2 days ago but right now itโ€™s been worst. I am unable to save any changes. I also need to restructure the table and the browser just keeps loading. If I cancel or refresh the page, it would go back to its original state and it wonโ€™t save any changes.

The app currently connects to 3 different google sheets and has more than 15 tables. I need to work on consolidating the tables but it wonโ€™t let me save changes.

Solved Solved
0 4 520
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi everyone. I apologize for the delayed update. Turns out the issue was with my internet connection. The download was high but my upload would not even reach 1mbps.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @AppsheetNoob69

sounds like a bug, you may want to contact Support here:
https://www.appsheet.com/Support/Contact

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Contacting Support is a good idea. Also try clearing your browserโ€™s cache.

Thanks for the reply @Steve it only occurs for this particular account. It only has 1 app. My own Appsheet account has not issue.

Is it possible that the region may cause the issue?

Hi everyone. I apologize for the delayed update. Turns out the issue was with my internet connection. The download was high but my upload would not even reach 1mbps.

Top Labels in this Space