I just met an issue with my users : they usually use an app launcher to access their apps.
Yesterday I changed a data table to add 3 more columns (from 13 to 16), and everything seemed to work fine on my tests.
This morning, one of my app accounts worked perfectly well, as planned, and the other one cannot sync anything, which is surprising because they use the same app launcher, with the same shortcut, and the same iPhone device.
I switched the app to recovery mode in order to release datas from this smartphone, but even in that configuration the app does not want to sync.
I tried to regenerate again the data table, to reinstall the shortcuts, no changes.
Many thanks for your help