Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Back up for me. Everyone else good?

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28

3X_1_5_1577833d7a2dae9bb0526add5506202ef59abaa4.jpeg

Now I have this too cant load anything

Yep, itโ€™s totally DED now, whatโ€™chu working on bro?

GUI development in Python I guess since I canโ€™t work on my apps.
Itโ€™ll help me drown out all the screaming from my users.

Nice, i guess iโ€™ll check out that google apps scripts course i bought and never looked at hehe.

GAS is pretty cool. Having come from Google App Maker Iโ€™m pretty versed in it. I actually just used GAS yesterday to process some recovery files and dropped them in a Google sheet so I could create CSVs and then drop them back into Appsheet.

Iยดm with youโ€ฆ

3X_f_a_fac52855365972959b21175a8126ad3495638e96.png

Im back online! Thank you!

Things are much worse today than the crash we had yesterday. Nothing is working.

I am unable to even get to โ€˜My Appsโ€™ from the home page or even the โ€˜My Accountโ€™ section.

I see:
โ€œThe AppSheet servers seem to be busy today. Please try waiting a moment and refreshing the page.โ€

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Eek! Lookingโ€ฆ

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Escalated.

@Steve, could you please ask about having AppSheet added to the Google Workspace Status Dashboard?
https://www.google.com/appsstatus#hl=en&v=status

App Maker is still on there, but not AppSheet.

Hi all, thanks for this info. We started to investigate what the issue is. We will have more info soonโ€ฆ

We are actively working on the root cause. We made a partial release few hours back to few regions, seems like thats the suspect.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Back up for me. Everyone else good?

We seem to be back up as well.

We are back in business boiiiis

We got firewall issues yesterday when Appsheet was acting strangely down for a bit and we are getting them now intermittently. Do you think this is related to the overall issue or specific to us @Steve @Harsh_Ch ? I asked our IT team if they were in our firewalls at all but they were not making any changes yesterday or today and the errors donโ€™t seem to happen constantly just a couple at a time for random users.

We were getting the same issue with extreme inconsistency.

@Austin_Lambeth its a different issue most likely due to connecting the backend database. Can you please raise a support ticket and we will look into it.

Also I seem to be back

Thank god it wasnโ€™t thursday when this happened cause thatโ€™s when our Executives use my apps
Will do @Harsh_Ch

Oh manโ€ฆ this couldnโ€™t have come at a worse time.

The editor was literally down the entire time I was in a meeting where I was supposed to be showing off the appโ€™s progress.
hahahah FML

My client was really cool about it though; completely understanding and even thought it was funny himself. lol

Good times. 3X_d_5_d51363a862e7ab883241c312ac5d7f271579cdd3.gif

Just picture me trying to describe an interactive dashboard and walk my client through the functionality - all with our imaginations. hahaha

Like this? @MultiTech_Visions

It doesnโ€™t work for me either

Top Labels in this Space