View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28

Austin
Participant V

3X_1_5_1577833d7a2dae9bb0526add5506202ef59abaa4.jpeg

Austin
Participant V

Now I have this too cant load anything

Yep, itโ€™s totally DED now, whatโ€™chu working on bro?

Austin
Participant V

GUI development in Python I guess since I canโ€™t work on my apps.
Itโ€™ll help me drown out all the screaming from my users.

Nice, i guess iโ€™ll check out that google apps scripts course i bought and never looked at hehe.

GAS is pretty cool. Having come from Google App Maker Iโ€™m pretty versed in it. I actually just used GAS yesterday to process some recovery files and dropped them in a Google sheet so I could create CSVs and then drop them back into Appsheet.

Iยดm with youโ€ฆ

3X_f_a_fac52855365972959b21175a8126ad3495638e96.png

Im back online! Thank you!

Things are much worse today than the crash we had yesterday. Nothing is working.

MultiTech
Participant V

I am unable to even get to โ€˜My Appsโ€™ from the home page or even the โ€˜My Accountโ€™ section.

Michael2
Participant V

I see:
โ€œThe AppSheet servers seem to be busy today. Please try waiting a moment and refreshing the page.โ€

Steve
Participant V

Eek! Lookingโ€ฆ

Steve
Participant V

Escalated.

@Steve, could you please ask about having AppSheet added to the Google Workspace Status Dashboard?
https://www.google.com/appsstatus#hl=en&v=status

App Maker is still on there, but not AppSheet.

Hi all, thanks for this info. We started to investigate what the issue is. We will have more info soonโ€ฆ

We are actively working on the root cause. We made a partial release few hours back to few regions, seems like thats the suspect.

Steve
Participant V

Back up for me. Everyone else good?

We seem to be back up as well.

We are back in business boiiiis

Austin
Participant V

We got firewall issues yesterday when Appsheet was acting strangely down for a bit and we are getting them now intermittently. Do you think this is related to the overall issue or specific to us @Steve @Harsh_Ch ? I asked our IT team if they were in our firewalls at all but they were not making any changes yesterday or today and the errors donโ€™t seem to happen constantly just a couple at a time for random users.

We were getting the same issue with extreme inconsistency.

@Austin_Lambeth its a different issue most likely due to connecting the backend database. Can you please raise a support ticket and we will look into it.

Austin
Participant V

Also I seem to be back

Austin
Participant V

Thank god it wasnโ€™t thursday when this happened cause thatโ€™s when our Executives use my apps
Will do @Harsh_Ch

MultiTech
Participant V

Oh manโ€ฆ this couldnโ€™t have come at a worse time.

The editor was literally down the entire time I was in a meeting where I was supposed to be showing off the appโ€™s progress.
hahahah FML

My client was really cool about it though; completely understanding and even thought it was funny himself. lol

Good times. 3X_d_5_d51363a862e7ab883241c312ac5d7f271579cdd3.gif

Just picture me trying to describe an interactive dashboard and walk my client through the functionality - all with our imaginations. hahaha

Like this? @MultiTech_Visions

It doesnโ€™t work for me either

Top Labels in this Space