App Preview opening to blank page - and I can't get out!

MultiTech
Participant V

It seems that whenever I open some apps to edit… the preview opens to a blank page that I can’t get out of.

I’ve found 4 apps that have this problem so far.

It appears to be on every app that has been shared with me actually.

2X_c_c37b33c31df5d10f743d2da67ef112e5f0281710.png

So far, every app in this category I’ve opened is opening to a blank screen in the app preview like I’ve shown above. Some have views available at the bottom, however they are not functional:

Solved Solved
1 13 1,686
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi guys, this will happen with emulator if you haven’t accepted rules and terms. You need to open the app in a full screen mode, accept and then refresh the page in the editor. This is a known issue and we are working with it.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Lynn
Participant V

@MultiTech_Visions
Hi I am having the same problem with an app shared to me. A blank unresponsive screen. I could still copy the app and the see the data but not on the original shared one.

Sent an email to support

Great, thanks

Hi guys, this will happen with emulator if you haven’t accepted rules and terms. You need to open the app in a full screen mode, accept and then refresh the page in the editor. This is a known issue and we are working with it.

Hi @Aleksi @MultiTech_Visions
Thank you that has solved the problem.

You’re welcome

Silly question, what do you mean by “Full screen mode”? I presume it’s the “Open in new tab” button in the top right of the editor 2X_3_35960dacbe771f9ca036d1d449cea33f65f2f124.png

I am not sure what you what you mean by accepting the rules and terms. I presume it is the “google sign in” screen you’d get when you log in to your app 2X_7_7f24dee50f8b988fe79f87bc019cd441608494c8.png 2X_8_8db3f6c2a9e3ec37c8d6220f31e353a502b1100f.png

If that is the case. I have done all of that and I still have no preview after a refresh in the preview section. 2X_f_f6a4506579825ce6bae8fd3b511a282319ca96ba.png

Hey Tom.

I did what Aleksi suggested and it DID solve my problem. Perhaps it’s a matter of refreshing your editor window, maybe close it all the way?

I have done the following with no success (several times):

• Viewed in full screen and logged off the app then logged in and accepted the google terms
  • refreshed the editor
  • reopened the app editor
  • closed the browser (chrome) and reloaded app and editor

“Open in tab” will open the app in a full screen mode in your browser.

Then I have done all of the suggested steps correctly several times and it did not fix the issue.

Success! I rebooted my laptop. There must have been something caught up in RAM that cleared when I restarted.

And I mean this page you need to accept when the new tab is opened…

Top Labels in this Space