App sheet something is wrong with the reports...

(Steven Jeffery) #1

App sheet something is wrong with the reports.

I went to my perfectly good working App, different from the new one I am creating, generated a generic report, simply for the purpose of testing it and seeing if it would send ‘OK’.

I got “Error” again, on a totally different app.

Do I need to log out completely and then back in?

This is frustrating me please have someone look into it.

I have spent 3 hrs on something that should have taken 5 minutes.

Thanks…:frowning:

(Steven Jeffery) #2

I just created a report to see if that worked, and sure enough it did work fine.

So why is the workflow not working?

(Steven Jeffery) #3

So I just tried creating a Workflow on a different table inside the new app I am creating, and it also gave me an Error.

What is going on?

Ugh…

(Steven Jeffery) #4

No worries, I am glad we got it figured out.

:slight_smile:

(Aleksi Alkio) #5

Have you checked the reason from the Audit history already?

(Steven Jeffery) #6

There is nothing I can see in Audit history.

It isnt showing me anything wrong in trace id.

(Aleksi Alkio) #7

Check the details of that row

(Steven Jeffery) #8

Now they are magically working, and I received like 50 of my workflows.

I assume all the ones I sending before and getting Error on.

I think they fixed something in their backend.

(Steven Jeffery) #9

It is the “Test Button” that is not working.

The actual work flow is firing, just not the test button.

(Philip Garrett) #10

@Steven_Jeffery @Aleksi_Alkio

Steven,

Thanks for reporting the problem with workflow test ‘Send’ button. I just deployed a fix for it.

(Steven Jeffery) #11

@Philip_Garrett_Appsh I was losing my mind over that :slight_smile:

I couldn’t figure out what was wrong.

I stripped my app down to almost nothing to try and isolate the issue.

  • Bright Side - I restructured my app better when building it again.

:slight_smile:

(Philip Garrett) #12

@Steven_Jeffery

Really sorry I caused you so much grief. I was adding new audit logging to make debugging easier and I introduced a problem when doing that that only affected the “test” button.

Thanks for your patience!