App with browser reload I've noticed that whe...

App with browser reload I’ve noticed that when I’m testing one of my apps in Chrome on my desktop, if I reload the page while I’m not in the home screen, I can’t get back there: the “back” arrow is replaced by a menu, and I can’t figure out any way to get back except to go to the gallery through the menu, and restart the app (or from a bookmark, or whatever). Is this a problem other people have experienced? It’s a pretty simple inspection reporting app: it seems to happen in any view.

0 2 310
2 REPLIES 2

Harry2
Participant V

@Keith_Winston Hi Keith, I’ve been able to reproduce the problem you described with a sample app. I’m adding @Adam_Stone_AppSheet who will investigate this further.

Not sure I understand. When you refresh the page, the app will reopen in the state/page it was in. However, it no longer retains its navigation state (the arrows at the top reflect a navigation path). To that extent, it is the expected behavior.

But what I don’t get is why you say you need to go back to the gallery and relaunch the app. You should be able to click on any of the buttons (in the bottom bar or menu bar) to navigate to any part of your app directly.

Top Labels in this Space