As part of our further integration with Google, we’re adopting Material design to the apps you’re creating.
This will allow your apps to take advantage of Material’s robust design framework.
Starting Oct 6th, you’ll start seeing some app UI refinements over the next several weeks, such as:
- Responsive layouts for card and deck views (more to come)
- Usability improvements for mobile touch targets
- Increased legibility for events in calendar views
- Typographic hierarchy and contrast
- Layout and aesthetic updates to views
- A new card view choice
This shouldn’t affect any functionality in your apps, but if you do experience any bugs, please reach out as always…