I can reliably reproduce some strange behaviour as follows…
I have 4 Appsheet App Shortcuts on my phone: Let’s call them A, B, C and D
I’m using all of them by being logged in with my @hotmail account
A, C and D startup fine and the menu shows that I’m using my @hotmail account
B runs fine, however it always first shows me the signin screen below no matter how many times I log in using my @hotmail.com credentials.
I choose Microsoft and login as firstname.lastname@example.org. The App (B) then works fine.
If I start up any of the other Apps (A,C or D), they work fine without presenting the above signin page. However if I open the menu I can see I’m logged in as email@example.com
If I then exit A,C or D and startup B again … I get the signin page again.
If I startup A, C or D and then from within those Apps navigate to the menu and to my Shared Apps, I can see B, click it and it opens fine without presenting the signin page.
What is really wierd is that a few days ago, App C was displaying this behaviour and App B was running straight away when I clicked the shortcut. Told you it was wierd!
So here’s the question:
What causes this behaviour? (please resist the temptation to suggest it’s related to Google OAuth changes. No really … I’m using the Apps as firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I’m using all these Apps signed in with a hotmail account (like email@example.com)
- All the Apps have the same Google author (me on another account like firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Apps A, B and C use a spreadsheet belonging to “email@example.com”
- App D uses a spreadsheet owned by firstname.lastname@example.org
- All the Apps have the same data settings as below: