AppSheet | Automatic messages by WhatsApp

Hello community,

I am sure we all appreciate the AppSheet alerts, which arrive by email when an event occurs that we consider critical. But there are cases where users do not usually see their email. For them, the best thing would be for the alerts to reach their phone by WhatsApp, automatically. I ask: does anyone know how to make these alerts go directly to a userโ€™s WhatsApp?

Regards.

1 7 851
7 REPLIES 7

automatically sends a notification

Hi @tsuji_koichi,

I checked the link you send me, but this one is about how to make a link appear to write a message on WhatsApp, just like the link that appears next to a phone number to write an SMS message. But what Iโ€™m looking for is that AppSheet automatically sends a notification by WhatsApp, just as it does by Email. Do you have any idea how to do it?

Hello, did you find any tutorial? I need to send a notification to a user by whatsapp to his phone, I can't find anything

I had tried CallMeBot for a while and it was working fine for receiving whatsapp alerts. Later I switched to Pushover messages for notifications which i found more customisable. 

and then there are services like twilio which can be integrated with Appsheet for sending whatsapp messages

Thank you! I also tried CallMeBot, but it could only send notification to 1 default phone. I'll try the others you suggest, thanks!

Yes with callmebot i had to create an automation with several steps each for a particular user. But it worked perfectly for the time i used it. 

Top Labels in this Space